The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently inherited, from my father an 99` F-250 PSD. It has a 4" lift and 33" tires. I am not going to have the truck long because i am leaving for college in a year and a half, but i would like some opinions on the setup i should go with in the way of performace products. I was leaning towards, MBRP Exhaust and some kind of programmer (DP). I do not need to much power, but i would like to blow away my friends 04 F-150. Thank You, Matt.

BTW: This is an awesome website

·
jammer
44 Posts
Exhaust (first)
Guages (Pyro pre turbo!, boost, trans temp if towing)
Tuner!!! I personally like the DS Predator, but any one available will increase the smile factor :D

·
6,337 Posts
If your going to get rid of it, just install a aluminazed system and save some $$$, I've seen them as cheap as $280 for a 4" system turbo back. Then some guages, and if your really on the cheap have DP tunning burn a tune on your stock computer...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Or you could just take the truck to college with you like I did! :Thumbup:

·
Registered
107 Posts
ForOffRoadDomination said:
I was thinking of taking it to school with me but it is a big truck. Hard to navigate in thos small city streets.
Don't worry hippies and rice burners will get out of your way. :nunu:

·
1,155 Posts
i drove crew cab 250s in high school and college, got a long bed now. people get out of your way, i promise...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Had my truck down at Isu the other weekened. I agree with people getting out of your way! The looks you get are priceless!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts