The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a superchip nonprogrammable that is in the drivers kickpanel Fergusons diesel supposedly said theyd turn it up to 90hp (but everything they did is a flop on my truck and wouldnt sent them my worst enemy :nunu: ) but im bein told it isnt im buildin 24lbs boost on heavy acceleration but should i keep the chip and also get one from tony wildman or get rid of it or can it be turned up and be worth a damn im new so i dont know???? help

·
TDG Mafia Member # 37
901 Posts
Like Big R said you need to tell us what you have truck wise and what other mods you have if any. That being said you will gain alot more with Tony Wildman, or DP-Tuner tunes, whether it be a chip or the SCT Xcal2 with custom tunes for your truck.The superchips power programmer does not get alot of respect, but I ran one for about 3 years and I loved it until I found out about DP-Tuner, and what a difference, more power,lower egt's, better fuel economy, and better shifting strategies. Did I mention I love my DP-Tuner tunes? LOL . Hope this helps, Gene :mafia

·
Registered
251 Posts
djbigblcstrkr said:
i have a superchip nonprogrammable that is in the drivers kickpanel Fergusons diesel supposedly said theyd turn it up to 90hp (but everything they did is a flop on my truck and wouldnt sent them my worst enemy :nunu: ) but im bein told it isnt im buildin 24lbs boost on heavy acceleration but should i keep the chip and also get one from tony wildman or get rid of it or can it be turned up and be worth a damn im new so i dont know???? help
I wasn't aware that Ferguson sold superchips. And if you have on OBS truck you ain't gonna get 90 hp outta the old girl, more like 75 max.

I thought Fergie was hot for BD and bullydog. He musta branched out. Has he shown you the white dually that supposedly dynoed 472 on stock injectors and a little propane :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh sorry i just edited them 96 exhaust intake gauges superchip planning on stage 2s prolly this summer and a turbo next fall but prolly never more oil or fuel and a torque lock im runnin around 6 most of the time 400 egts and my tranny runs at 100-105 all the time? as for fergy that was put in 96 by first owner and havent seen the dually but he does have an xpedition thats pretty hott but they took 6 times to get the downpipe to quit rubbin the firewall and it still does barely under a load and they fried 8 sensors the last time and then stuck me with and ipr sensor bill and unhooked my abs and put a resistance loop in the gpr so i get a wts light and click but no power!!!!!!!! (and it was only there for a warranty on a speed sensor!!!!!!) grrrrr so neway keep them comin guys your all great thanx a million im learnin a ton

1 - 5 of 5 Posts