Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. im kind of torn right now. i got some money burning a hole in my pocket and i am wondering what everyone thinks i should get.

clearance lights (truck doesnt have them), led tailgate bar, go recon BIG RIG lights, or gauges?

if i get the clearance lights im also going to get the tailgate bar.

what do you think?

thanks
erik

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
Isspro gauges :thumbsup

Reactions: ehopp88ss

·
1,709 Posts
Gauges and the clearance lights.

Autometer gauges is what I would go with. I had the Ultra Lite 2 in my Dodge and have the Cobalt in my truck now. Have had no problems out of either of them.

·
1,661 Posts
If I were you, I'd get gauges and another part that would add better reliability or performance. :D

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Gauges and the clearance lights :thumbsup

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UPDATE: just ordered the clearance lights from the local dodge stealership. $100 bucks. not too bad.

i want to get the gauges but im just not sure. i wanted isspro but i just dont have the budget (nor do i think i ever will haha) for those. so im thinking about the glowshift 3 gauge a pillar with boost, fuel press, and egt.

this a good plan?

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Gauges and clearance lights was my vote.

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so as i already said i ordered the clearance lights (be here tomorrow) and i am thinking about ordering gauges today. not sure. i REALLY want gauges but im just not sure. i'll probably do it anyhow

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
UPDATE: just ordered the clearance lights from the local dodge stealership. $100 bucks. not too bad.

i want to get the gauges but im just not sure. i wanted isspro but i just dont have the budget (nor do i think i ever will haha) for those. so im thinking about the glowshift 3 gauge a pillar with boost, fuel press, and egt.

this a good plan?
Can never go wrong with to many guages. :thumbsup But I would put transmission temperature on that list if you dont already have one. :hump

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can never go wrong with to many guages. :thumbsup But I would put tranmission temperature on that list if you dont already have one. :hump
but do i REALLY need a tranny temp if i have a manual trans?

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:haha:thumbsup

·
497 Posts
id check ebay on some autometers or isspros before buying glowshifts.. just my 02 cents. Some guys have had good luck with them but most say that they have to replace them. My slogan I stand behind is you get what you pay for. Good luck!

·
Matt Kenseth Fan
24 Posts
got the trans temp, boost and egr gauges from gloeshift. great gauges. fairly easy install and have worked great for over a year now.

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPDATE!!: got the clearance lights last week, FINALLY installed them.

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
now i just gotta decide what gauges to get. really want isspro EV2's but i really dont have the money. so i think im just going to go with glowshift. who knows! :confused::gaah

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya i was thinking about doing it but i figured i should probably just put them on first before i start F***ing with them. :woot:

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Looking good Erik!

·
2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you robert:happymugs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts