The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got a new superduty with the 6.4 what tuner and exhaust should i run I hear about spartan is the 275hp the biggest tune thanks

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
Ive got a new superduty with the 6.4 what tuner and exhaust should i run I hear about spartan is the 275hp the biggest tune thanks
read the threads that are already here.

Garrett

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
thanks for your useless post
why? that thread i posted asked the same question you did. if you would have looked you would have seen others like it as well. plus, the answers to your questions are in it.

Garrett

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
did that thread not have the info that you are looking for? it has the same questions asked that you asked and the answers to your questions are in there too.

go read it and quit posting useless threads.

Garrett

·
Banned
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did that thread not have the info that you are looking for? it has the same questions asked that you asked and the answers to your questions are in there too.

go read it and quit posting useless threads.

Garrett
talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Ive asked you to get lost yet you continue to follow me around this site looking for trouble. now go away. your responses are useless as **** on a bull. thanks

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Ive asked you to get lost yet you continue to follow me around this site looking for trouble. now go away. your responses are useless as **** on a bull. thanks
TDG rules state ( and you agreed to them)...

11. Do not try to “mask” profanity on this site. Masking of profanity will be treated as the outright use of profanity.
You are warned.

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
and that comes from a guy with 6 posts!! LOL jsut kidding

Shepperd you may not like Garret but the link he gave you does have good info.

My opinion - Even though I have the Spartan (and it is great!!) SCT with the help from Eric has come a long way (From what I have read) and it does cost less with comparable results. The only thing with SCT is that the Live wire is ugly so you would have to get something better to monitor it with.

·
2,183 Posts
SCT with a tune from Eric or Spartan.

Next time use the search button, there are like a billion threadson this :thumbsup

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
Sounds like ROADHAMMER is back....LOL

Reactions: Rene G

·
Diesel Kid
4,580 Posts
Spartan or SCT will do you good, dont mess around with banks, edge, bulldog, etc..... Search button will tell you a ton. Thanks for trying garrett. :haha

·
Registered
639 Posts
and that comes from a guy with 6 posts!! LOL jsut kidding

Shepperd you may not like Garret but the link he gave you does have good info.

My opinion - Even though I have the Spartan (and it is great!!) SCT with the help from Eric has come a long way (From what I have read) and it does cost less with comparable results. The only thing with SCT is that the Live wire is ugly so you would have to get something better to monitor it with.
Erics tunes are not even close at the moment for overall performance and drivabili9ty...I have both..YES Eric is working on them..but RIGHT NOW...IMO, theres no doubt which one to get...and that Livewire is so damn ugly and bulky they should give them away and only charge for the tunes.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.