Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Green Goose No Juice
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 F250 Lariat Green w/ tan bottom.. I have chrome front bumper/grille, chrome top piece 1/3 mirror covers, chrome running boards, and a diamond plated low profile toolbox and painted door handles.. The only thing i really have black on my truck is the windows, 2/3 portion of the mirrors, and the tires.. I tried to describe my truck as best as possible for you because i do not have a picture.. Im wanting to put a leveling kit and 35s, but i cant decide whether to get chrome wheels, chrome with black, black with chrome, or black? The only truck i could find was "alleven"s truck in the for sale section that had black rockstars..

·
42 Posts
I say chrome. I feel like most two tone trucks do not look good with black wheels of any sort. Reason being, it makes it a three tone truck. In your case, green, tan, and black. Just doesn't look right IMO. Hope this helps!

·
1,606 Posts
I say Chrome too, Ford's Green looks SWEET with a little bling!:thumbsup

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
my truck is dark stone (dark gray with a little green in it) and tan (beige) 2tone and i was thinking those bronze wheels would just look sick with it... especially after i got some brake dust on the front ones LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts