The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across an ad on 4WP's website advertising a 8" 4-Link lift with dirt logic coil-overs for an incredibly low $1,800 or so so I ordered it. It is more than likely an error but what should I expect, someone to catch it or a phone call. Here is what I ordered.

Part Number: FABKIT2235

* Lift Height: 8 inches
* Front Lift:Coilovers
* Rear Lift: Lift Blocks W/U-Bolts
* Shock Type: Dirt Logic Coilovers & Shocks
* Tire Size:37 X 13.5
* Wheel Size:18-20 X 9.5-10
* Backspace:4.5 - 4.75

here is the link
http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits-Suspensions-Shocks/8-inch-4-Link-Lift-Kit-with-Performance-Shocks.aspx?t_c=1&t_s=38&t_pt=5491&t_pl=1906&t_pn=FABKIT2235

·
194 Posts
Sounds about right for what is showed in the picture but thats def. not a 4-link dirtlogic coilovers set up. That is the exact same lift that I have on my truck now. Whats displayed in the picture anyways. (TILL TOMORROW WHEN MY 4.5" Icon goes on.) Hope it is what they "say" it is and you'll have gotten a dern good deal.

·
518 Posts
you might have caught an error in which case I think they should send you what it says in the title

that would be sweet!

·
212 Posts
I would expect everything in the description to be at my door...but chances are...you will get everything in the picture. Hope it works out for ya.

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking the same thing. Few of the pictures are accurate, so I was wondering if they will send it based on the part # alone. If so, I might have the deal of the century! :notme

·
194 Posts
I would print the page off and keep it. I didn't notice before but I don't think it said anywhere on that page "Prodcut may vary from image shown" or something like that. Hope you get what they say it is. And if you get what it says then let us know cause i'll be ordering it too. All I can say is :woot:

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Good Luck!!! every now and then stuff like this happens. I hope you get it!

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the cheers fellas. i looked my order today and it still says "in process." In the description it says " 8' Radius Arm with performance shocks"
Should I call them before I get this instead of what is in the description?

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Some times they do do pretty good clearance sales, I hardly buy from them because there so high on stuff but they do run some good sales sometimes. Though it seems like they are doing a radius arm lift.

·
477 Posts
goodluck, that's a great deal if it all goes through

·
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well as much as I hate to have done this I've canceled my order. I called them up and they said I ordered the Radius arm set-up and I tried to argue my point. I was unsuccessful so I canceled everything. :gaah

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
*******$$

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
fuk'em if they cant take a joke

·
139 Posts
looks like you brought the error to their attention, I was looking at lifts on their site, and now it shows no products available for an 08 fx4 f250 from either procomp or fabtech.... :bubba

1 - 17 of 17 Posts