The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a GoGo Diesel Stage 1 intake for my 2005 F350. I'm in the process of gathering all my parts for when the truck goes in for studs. I have no idea when I'll actually get it in the shop, so I don't want to mess with a core charge. I'm going to pick up a spare intake to send in to have done. My question is, what year models can I buy that will work on my 2005 6.0L? Isn't there a difference between the earlier models and the newer models? I just want to make sure a I buy a spare that will work for my 2005. Thanks in advance.

·
422 Posts
Sorry to change the subject, but, how did the 08 Rear Leaf Spring Conversion work out?
Why did you do it and what benefits do you notice?

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
nope they are pretty much the same to answer your question

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
721 Posts
You have 03-04.5 manifolds that are "O" shaped and use a round EGR cooler. 04.5-07 are"U" shaped and use a square EGR cooler. Both manifolds use a slightly different EGR cooler mounting position (about 1.5" difference).

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
the only diff. is the mount points for the cooler.. Thats it. every thing bolts right up

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
more than that, because the 03's actually have a crossover tube as well. The one on the left is early model (03) and the one on the right is newer model:

·
227 Posts
It might be just me, but the intake runners look just a little bigger. If it was me I would send them the 03 intake.

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
but to answer your question yes it will bolt up

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts