The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd certainly like to see a shiny pair of 24.5X8.25 Alcoa, or Accuride ball seat rims under the tree, back of the sleigh, or mounted onto a truck, but I'll probably just receive a few more lumps of coal.

·
1,324 Posts
Aluminum differential cover. Its great getting parts for Christmas. Just needed 12 pack of bud and 11 wrastlin' tickets to complete the day.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Aluminum differential cover. Its great getting parts for Christmas. Just needed 12 pack of bud and 11 wrastlin' tickets to complete the day.
Hope you got the differential cover as I did the new Accurides I was really wanting. Actually it's just a piece of paper right now but it does say "Paid if Full" at the bottom and I've got to go pick them up. Seems the sleigh was a bit too loaded for them to fit. Now I'll get four others inside polished and all will be good to go. Still undecided on the lift axle however.

Also been wanting another set of "T" handle long Allen wrenches of which I received. Small tools and items are things I purposely don't purchase during the year so the kids, and grandkids have affordable options during the holidays. Now with my wife, I make every attempt to break the bank and usually get a load of coal for my effort.

Hope everybody's Christmas was great as was mine.

·
1,324 Posts
Yup. Getting installed tomorrow. Along with my new Royal purple 75w-140 that Oreillys was giving away couple of weeks ago

1 - 4 of 4 Posts