The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what a person should do after Sct Programmer, AFE Stage II and Exhaust, I was thinking studs and maybe nitrous and Aurora 3000 if that ever comes out with some new injectors. Any advice would be nice. Im new to this forum deal so play nice :thanks:

·
1,171 Posts
Do the exhaust first. Then get the SCT. Don't forget gauges. Keith

·
Destroked
1,658 Posts
ktpauley said:
Do the exhaust first. Then get the SCT. Don't forget gauges. Keith
:whs...and a second job to help pay for your addiction...LOL Welcome to the Garage dude!!!:Thumbup:

·
48 Posts
doesn't the description of his truck below his post say he has sct, exhaust, intake? i thought he was asking what to do after that stuff. could be wrong though? anyways, back to your question . if you don't have gauges, i would do that first. then maybe some tranny mods, or if you have a 6speed, a clutch. in my opinion, when you have a tuner, exhaust, gauges and intake it is now a good time to start making supporting mods for future upgrades. your mention of studs is a good place to start. good luck with your truck!!:Thumbup:

·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i already have exhaust SCT intake and gauges (forgot to metion the gauges):damnit . So any recommendations on breands of tranny upgrades(Auto) or studs or any other goodies.

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Fuel system with or without Injectors...I prefer with...:evil: when you do the studs it would be easyier to do a bunch of stuff at that time cause either the cab will be off or the engine out....
Exhaust
Gauges
SCT
Fuel System w/Injectors ..you can have your SCT tune pull them back tell your ready for lots of fuel....
Fluidamper
Intercooler
Studs
EGR block
Turbo
Tranny
Or what ever needs replaced first....lol...LOL
Have fun...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts