The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a an 02 2500 with a 5spd. My clutch is starting to really slip alot. Im looking for a good pulling clutch but not a dual disk. Anyone have any suggestions.

·
4,158 Posts
By pulling do you mean like pulling a camper or sled pulling? If it's for sled pulling you gonna need a dual disk.

·
TDG Mafia Member #45
296 Posts
dude, it all depends on what you want to do with your truck. a daul disk is good for sleding, but a little rough driving down the road. i like the kavlar clutchs, they last longer. i have a guy in town that builds my clutchs. in the long run its all on what you like.

B

·
0 Posts
Like said above, decide what your needs are, then we can help from there. What is your current horsepower, what is your future horsepower plans, mods, etc. Please take a minute to fill out your signature so we can better help you.

·
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im wanting to start sled pulling. Right now i have Edge hot juice w/ attitude, bhaf, getting ready to order a bd power lift pump kit cause my fuel pressure is only 8 psi at idle and the slight bit of throtle its at zero, any suggestions for a better pusher pump let me know, then im gonna go with stage 5 jammer injector nozzles. Ive got a friend and he has a south bend and he likes it alot.

B

·
0 Posts
02sprtcumns said:
Im wanting to start sled pulling.
Your only option is a Dual Disc cutch then, period! Lots of companies make them and I will let you deicde by talking to them. Look in my sig though and you will see who I trust.

Bill

·
393 Posts
I have hear good things about the glacier diesel power pumps, although I don't have personal experience with them.
Also some have used Aeromotive pumps and regulator. Ask Smokem.
Enterprise engine makes a good dual disk.

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
1,705 Posts
South Bend all the way. My friend John sells them. Dynadroitdiesel.com Give him a shot. Dual Disc is the only way to go if you're sled pullin'. They are a little bit rough but they do not slip. I have probably 15-20k on mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts