The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NetworkDieselMan
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the fastest 4x4 diesel only drag time?

Got a reason for asking! Someone sent me a time ticket that was unbelievable!

Want to verify who has the fastest time - anywhere?

·
NetworkDieselMan
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1/4 mile!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
I'd say there's only one...... Jimmy Smith. The guys at CSI in Lebanon, TN also have one bas ***** 4x but, I don't think they got a chance to prove it yet

The Buchanan's are well on their way to being one of the fastest 4x

Jorge ( Wicked ) out of Miami pushed his mega cab into the low 10's but, I don't believe it a big part of the diesel community and only did it once or twice. He also did it with part " given " to him by II

Wade would like to think he has one :haha but.... we all know the proof is at the track and I've yet to see him show to one event.

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
bart has a chance in this once he gets his new trans. f350 with a twin turbo common rail beyond bombed out

·
1,077 Posts
Mike Drever has had his truck in the 9's I believe.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
what is the guys name that has the maroon with neon green flames i believe 12v thats street leagl and i think he hit 9s

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
what is the guys name that has the maroon with neon green flames i believe 12v thats street leagl and i think he hit 9s
Dale and Jimmy Smith from Danville, KY...now being driven by Seth Sullivan...having some transmission problems from what I hear...Its Schied built and ATS backed...

Nate

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
i love that truck:hump

·
Premium Member
4,158 Posts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
I said 1 ton. I believe Mike's truck is a 2500 and no a jet car doesn't count. Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said never but, it's gonna be very difficult to get a one ton 4wd into the 9's and have it stay together.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
I mentioned Jimmy in my first post. That's a 1500 ! I believe he is the fastest 4x out there to date
Its a 1500 really i thought they said it was 2500?

·
NetworkDieselMan
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I mentioned Jimmy in my first post. That's a 1500 ! I believe he is the fastest 4x out there to date
Is he on NOS? or plain?

What's some times for 4x4 no nos trucks?

·
33 Posts
There are many good ones. Many of them in the 9's. Drake Sweats 4 door common rail is CRAZY fast for how heavy it is. 10.01. He chops some weight on that big boy and he may be the man to beat. Eric Browns truck is obviously fast/bad. Meacham, Jimmy Dale, CSI, Mike Drever, Buck Spruil, and on and on. Dont know who the fastest is but that group there alone could put on one heck of a show.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts