The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its me again, i was wondering if any one knew where i can get a gauge kit with the triple a-pillar:shrug: , pyrometer, boost, and something else. it needs to have all the hardware like lines fittings and the whole nine yards. if anyone knows where i can get one please let me know. After gauges,............. its on like donkey kong:Thumbup: . i already replaced my clutch so, its on if i can find some gauges.

·
6,337 Posts
Isspro gauges are a better match for the dodges...

·
Registered
7 Posts
i work at isspro and we make everything you need. i currently working on a new a pillar pod that going to be different than everything else out here.

·
203 Posts
gmdangelo said:
i work at isspro and we make everything you need. i currently working on a new a pillar pod that going to be different than everything else out here.

Tell us more ! I getting ready to buy gauges also & I don't want to lose my grab handle, so I will probally put a single under it & one on the steering column.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
There is always the option of a digital all in one gauge system such as the commander that fits below the grab handle.

We carry Autometer, ISSPRO, and Dipricol gauges, as awell as every type of mount available out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts