The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around my parts We go to Turkey Bay owned by the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA for you Alabama Fans Song of the South "Poppa gotta job with the TVA we gotta washing machine then a Chevorlet") Near Hopkinsville Ky. several thousand acres of pure Off Road Pleasure.

Link

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
Up here in Northern Michigan, we have thousands of miles of state owned trails where you can find everything from sand, dity, clay, mud......anything you could want to play in. As a matter of fact, the middle of June, our 4x4 club is coming to our place for the weekend for a trail ride. Very fun! Did a vouple of them last year and had a riot! Other than that, the lower part of the state is mostly mud bogs, and we do plenty of them as well!!!!!!!!

Kevin

·
Registered
596 Posts
A town called Hollister has a State Park, a little further South to a joint called Clear Creek. Haven't wheeled at Pismo Beach which is the dunes, just never done anything for me wheelin' on dunes.

·
'Ol Builder guy
7,051 Posts
Pretty much required a couple time a week for me to slop in some mud.

I have a buddy who's filling some lowland down by a river with all the fill I can bring him. The trail's pure mud when it rains and not much better when it's dry so you need 4 WD to reach the fill site.

It's really fun running my IH 4x4 or my F-450 down there with a full load of dirt.

·
Registered
223 Posts
there is also a place called silver lake in michigan if you like big sand hills and lots of jumps!!!!!!!! :evil:

·
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How big is Silver Lake????

·
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dale ,

I've been to the BadLands...awesome place for a Quad..a Crawler would be pure fun there

·
Registered
713 Posts
Bad lands, Haspin acres, lots of local area,

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Glamis for the dune'n, Hatfield McCoy for the trails, and all round Mass for trails.

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
Badlands is the best place around the midwest for quads IMO. They do have some pretty narly crawler spots. What people forget though is they also have some DEEP mud bogs on the west side of the property. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Usually go down in the south part of our great state and go through miles upon miles of trails in the woods. Also go down miles of dirt roads. I love 4 wheelin!

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
I use to go where they just build a gated neighborhood, now its to far to go to make it fun.

·
2,655 Posts
Loretta Lynn..... does that ring a bell? What about 2-wheels only in GA? Has anyone heard of either of these?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts