The Diesel Garage banner

Where is every from what tuner do you have.

3K views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  cbenn 
#1 ·
Im from Marquette Mi. I have a spartans tuner 275hp afe intake and mbrp single exaust for now. My truck is a 08 cc with everything but the moon roof also have 20's :usflag i have 39000 miles put spartans tuner on it at 11000. With no issues I did have to have a radiater put in it no problems since then.:happymugs
Thanks Dale

#2 ·
Swift Current Saskatchewan.
Spartan 275, 250, 210, 150, and 75. Elite studs, AFE Stg 2 CAI, DPF delete, MBRP 4" single.

Soon to be added.
MBRP 5" single, Cobb's EGR delete plates, FASS 150, Spartan 310 when finished tweeking. Suncoast tranny when funds avail themselves.

#3 ·
Sanford, NC here. :usflag
SCT innovative custom tune, AFE stage II CAI, 4"MBRP Straight, 35 mickey's MTZ.
28500 miles tuned SCT since 5000. only problem idler pulley for A/C went out and shered the drive belt.. No other problems..
Soon to come:
FASS 150, EGR block off, 5" MBRP, Snow water/meth:happymugs

#4 ·
Mercersburg, Pa

Spartan 250, Afe, 5in. Magnaflow, Dpf/Doc Delete
20,000 miles and tuned since 11,000...No problems so far :thumbsup knock on wood.

Soon to come (Hopefully): Spartan 275 or 310, some new tires (Little bald)

#6 ·
Texas here.

Spartan 75,150,210
AFE Intake
4"DPF/DOC Deletes.

Tuned sense last December. don't know how many miles.

No Problems thus far.

Soon to come-4" Dual exhaust, 275 tune.

Eventually, when i get a job. :haha BOV, Studs, injectors, suncoast guts, cp3s, 310....blah blah. I can dream cant I?

#7 ·
Middle of the Pacific Ocean. Hawaii.

Spartan 75, 150 (that I never used) 210 and 250. Was going to get the 275 but might hold out for the 310.

Spartan tuned for 1 week short of a year. No tuner related issues to date (Thanks Spartan!).

#11 ·
Grande Prairie, AB, Canada, Spartan 275, details in sig.

#14 ·
Toronto Ontario, Canada 275 (bought the other smaller ones too but they sit there never loaded....Why would you.

MBRP Cool Duals and AFE Intake. 6" Fabtech with 20's wrapped in 35 TOYO's

#15 ·
SMYRNA, DELAWARE

SPARTAN 275, 5" STRAIGHT PIPE, AFE INTAKE, EGR DELETE FROM COBBS DIESEL PERFORMANCE, ALL LAMPS SMOKED

BEEN TUNED SINCE JANUARY..0 PROBLEMS SO FAR (KNOCKING ON WOOD)

:happymugs

#17 ·
Edmonton Alberta, Canada
The list gose on - Been tuned by sparton from March,09 and still going strong:mafia1:

#21 ·
Texas, lot of different tunes and running the 310 on both trucks. Couldn't be happier!!!!!!!

#23 ·
Monroe Michigan. Only ran the 250 since I took the spartan plunge. Tuned the truck at prob 15000 got 32000 on her now...08 CC FX4 6' box with S&B and MBRB duals....everyone that sees me rip on it says i looks like a pi$$ed off train commin at you w/ smoke blowin out both sides. Had a new rad. put in and the front oil pump cover replaced due to oil leak...and its leaking again...anyone have this prob??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.