The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering for a friend where does he need to hook his boost gauge up to on my dmax theres a boost line where you can put the ppe boost valve and the gauge but ive seen others where they drill into the turbo just curious as to where you guys hooked them up

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
for a stock truck you can put it in the map sensor line. but if you have a modifed truch i think the best place for a sd at least is to do the aih delete you can buy it from dfuser/w boost line npt hookup

·
TDG Mafia Member #73
1,003 Posts
it would be easiest to install it in the MAP line that goes from the turbo to the passenger side where the MAP sensor is located.

·
6,337 Posts
See pic's.... and for the tranny...

On the second pic, the light blue (aqua) arrow is the AIH delete plug tapped for a boost gauge...

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey csipsd in the second picture is the blue wireloom line where you tap in for the boost gauge thanks

·
6,337 Posts
Kinda, that is the boost referance for the water injection... But same thing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so we could tap the guage into there would that be best

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so would that be fine to put it there and what r all those green red and black wires for just curious
didnt mean to ask twice sorry

·
6,337 Posts
GREASELMAX6.6 said:
so would that be fine to put it there and what r all those green red and black wires for just curious
didnt mean to ask twice sorry

All my gauges are electric, the Lt blue arrow is for boost, the purple arrow is for Fuel psi, the blue arrow is for HPOP psi, yellow is for oil psi, red is for manifold psi and green is post IC air temp.

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
the teal/bluegreen arrow is where your aih is remove it and get the plug from dfuser/wboost tee location that will be the easyest next to doing it in the map line

1 - 10 of 10 Posts