The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first bought my truck this was the site. Wheres everyone gone??? Havent been here much once deleted have 120 on truck now and havent had many problems so not a regular.

·
1,324 Posts
I've been on here about a year and a half. There are about 20 guys who post consistently but from what I have seen most people who were here earlier have taken a vacation. Welcome back. It does appear some people from the past are coming back so that's good.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
As with most sites when first discovered there is a lot of active participation. It of course runs it's course and tapers off to somewhat of a trickle. Others only participate when experiencing issues expecting their problems solved at no cost; never having intent of being a contributing presence. Others yet expect nothing more than hoping to help someone along the way with nothing in return.

There are many reasons and scenarios why persons choose to participate or not.

Hopefully we all benefit for one reason or another.

·
1,324 Posts
Agreed its like having a favorite place of business and not going there for a few years then coming back and wondering why it went out of business. Hopefully some of the guys like goatman come back. I have noticed more guys with early register dates posting again. I chose TDG because I like to learn about a full range of stuff. Gotta go my Sheppard is back from the machine shop so time to get to work. Photos coming to that thread as I progress.

·
1,224 Posts
I've been on here about a year and a half. There are about 20 guys who post consistently but from what I have seen most people who were here earlier have taken a vacation. Welcome back. It does appear some people from the past are coming back so that's good.
Currently on vacation:), towing the 5th wheel with the 2013 for the first time.

I think some of the slow down is because some of the early issues, starting with the 07.5 have been resolved and there seems to be fewer issues nowdays. Also the TDG is like a library of information by researching older topics/posts on issues one might have.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
Currently on vacation:), towing the 5th wheel with the 2013 for the first time.

I think some of the slow down is because some of the early issues, starting with the 07.5 have been resolved and there seems to be fewer issues nowdays. Also the TDG is like a library of information by researching older topics/posts on issues one might have.
I'm on permanent vacation myself. Well, at least my brains are and I've not seen them since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts