The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Work in Progress
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I decided I am going thru with powdercoating my RIZE lift. I can't decide on a color.
I am down to shades of BLUE, SILVER, BLACK CHROME, and GREY.

·
313 Posts
I vote for black. When I get my lift someday I'll have my undercoating in yellow

·
1,660 Posts
maybe someone can photo shop the pic with the different color options you provided us. might help you make up your mind

·
Work in Progress
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be great.

Also, the Black Chrome is the color of the paint, it not actual Black Chrome Plating.

·
164 Posts
Looks like you're getting chromed out anyway, why not just chrome the stuff. Right after I hit the button I realized you were talking about something else:damnit . FWIW even though I voted black chrome I say black. I was thinking not of black chrome (I know what that is) but of some parts chromed and the others in black powdercoat which I think would be bada$$ :Thumbup:

·
Work in Progress
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like Black Chrome has the lead.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
mattsn said:
maybe someone can photo shop the pic with the different color options you provided us. might help you make up your mind
i can play with it, email a large photo of truck, meaning high resolution picture to [email protected] and if you have spacific colors in mind either send me a pic of the color to get the color code from or a link. i will help you out.:popcorn:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts