• Other (please post your opinion)

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what kinda exhaust I should put on the truck.. It will be used to drive around some and for pulling...

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I think it should sport one of Josh's (crzycowboys) new hood stacks when pulling if you can run on. If not Im a fan of it out in the stock location, but is anything really wrong with whats on it?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
I think it should sport one of Josh's (crzycowboys) new hood stacks when pulling if you can run on. If not Im a fan of it out in the stock location, but is anything really wrong with whats on it?
LOL While I would love to see the Hood Stack Kit on a Ford, seeing he want's to use if for a daily driver, it will not be practicle for him. Unless Aaron likes changing the turbo pipe out. :shrugs: As for what to put on it, I'm not a big fan of the Bull Horns you have now (which is a Grand Rock product on the truck) but since you have the hole in the bed...might as well make it useful. I'd say 6" miter. :thumbsup

·
Singles Club #2
496 Posts
I think it should sport one of Josh's (crzycowboys) new hood stacks when pulling if you can run on.
:whs LOL

i said other....I would run a set of 5" duals :thumbsup

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
6" or 7" mitre is my vote.

·
326 Posts
6 inch or 7 inch miter would be my choice

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Aaron, Forgive my ignorance, but whats wrong with the exhaust thats currently on the truck?

Reactions: meauxbio

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Alright then, 6" single miter cut stack it is.

·
1,709 Posts
6" or 7" flat cut would look nice.

·
1,060 Posts
if you cant handle the stacks just cut it under the bed and add a down spout

·
1,060 Posts
tell ya what scratch that... use one of your current stacks just center it in the bed and then usps me the other one and I will do the same

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I think 6" miters are the way to go. I loved mine and wished I never ditched the stacks. Maybe someday another set will end up on my door step

1 - 15 of 15 Posts