The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of getting a HX crossover line for my truck and just wondering which company has the best one? Or which is better and trouble free...

Thanks

·
463 Posts
Dfuser has the lower priced one, itps is a hard line but is more.. I like teh hard line myself.. there is another one i had found on the net. P.O.P. same as dfuser but think the4 line was rated a little higher.. dont think it matters much but will help smooth things out on the 7.3

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i am just not wanting a leak or a line to burst..lol.. i thought the hardline too but w/ all the movement of the engine i also thought the dfuser one??? anymore input would be great..

·
43 Posts
theoretically, i would think engine movement would not be an issue. its connected from head to head and the heads are connected by the block. i wouldnt think there would be much opposing movement there? no?

·
Registered
596 Posts
The compression fitting on the hard line will allow enough to prevent a crack from any head to head movement. If the line cracks more than likely you have more serious issues.

The ITP line is the most durable IMO.

·
463 Posts
the other POP line is rated for 5800psi and i think i was told the dfuser is 4000.. Dfusr has a 180 day warranty.. and in most cases the hose is underrated... so reallisticly may be a 8000-10000 burst rate...but sold as 4000..

·
1,726 Posts
midwestoffroad said:
the other POP line is rated for 5800psi and i think i was told the dfuser is 4000.. Dfusr has a 180 day warranty.. and in most cases the hose is underrated... so reallisticly may be a 8000-10000 burst rate...but sold as 4000..
The dfuser line is made of great quality hose. It will probably hold up to more pressure than the stock HPOP lines. Can't go wrong either way IMHO.

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Diesel Enthusiast
234 Posts
What effect will this have on the DP Tuner lope tune that he has if any?

·
106 Posts
I have the dfuser one on my truck and have had no problems for two years.

BG

1 - 14 of 14 Posts