The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
79 Posts
Oh boy! Here we go again! You are going to get nothin but Spartan praising here bud! And I have no problem with that! My problem is the pricing for their stuff and the crummy resale value as well! While the DashDAQ is far better for guages, you could get yourself an SCT with say Innovative tunes for a fraction of the price! Now some say that Spartan has the best customer service and I would agree as they always seem to be on top of things and visit the forums very regularily! SCT can be a little slow and thats probably because they tune so many different vehicles and have the dealers and pro racers to look after as well! Innovative however has good reviews and I have seen little complaints!

I am still weighing my options as I will be in the market for some custom tuning this summer! I have the SCT now and run the canned Extreme tune which is starting to get boring!

Personally, if I were you and reading by your username! I would have kept the 5.9 Cummins, bought a Smarty, visited the DeStroked website and slammed that puppy into the new Ford! LOL!!!

·
1,415 Posts
I run the spartan and love the DD Very easy to use, way better gauges. I have ran the snot out of my 08 for the last 70,000 km on 275 daily and havent blown anything up yet.

·
259 Posts
I've got the sct lamewire with the rcd tunes. I use an edge Insight for gauges. I love my rcd tunes they have never hand any coolant issues or anything. Truck runs great on the 485 tune and stupid on the 585 tune. The only thing is the livewire sucks for gauges that's why I have an insight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts