what color paint job

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got a 97 cummins 2500 rag. cab now its white and gray and 5'' stacks straight but which paint would be the best

·
Redneck with some Bling
421 Posts
How about oth blue and white

·
I now drive a Duramax...
318 Posts
Is yours the dark gray? I like that color a lot but if you are set on a change go midnight blue.

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its like a light gray but im not too crazy bout a 2 tone tho but i still love the colors tho

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
White baby!! Hides well and far less work to keep clean.

·
1,709 Posts
Charcoal Grey or go Black.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Dodge had that really dark green that i liked alot wish you still get it. But squeeky has a point black or dark gray IMO

·
258 Posts
i like this color

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i agree with the dark gray i think its kinda funny round here everyone copies everyone else all the dually are black and the 2500 are white or light gray but i thought that was kinda funny tho

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha!

·
Let it rip tator chip!
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no not yet i just wonderin what everyone thought but i might go with a flat black or a gloss black bc theres a few round here that is already white and all

·
849 Posts
The kustom pearl green I had made for my '70 Nova would be a wicked one. It has 3 different pearls and the green shade is so dark its almost black, but, when you see it just right in the light you can see all the pearl and the dark forest green I guess you could call it. I would messege you the mixing requirements etc so you can go see what it would look like after somebody mixed a small amount up for you. But I got paint on the darn label and can't read it all!!!

All I can say is do something not seen much or at all. Spitfire Orange is a pretty sweet shade. To me black is kinda on the boring side. I haven't seen a newer rig with flat black for a base color though.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts