The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. I am working on getting a DP Tuner chip for my truck. I have already ordered gauges and should have those in next week. My question is: Would it be better to get the chip and do intake and exhaust mods later or do the mods first? I will probably do an intake mod in a couple of months but the exhaust mod will have to wait awhile. I'd like some opinions.

·
coreystroke02
171 Posts
I think you will be ok with the chip first since you are getting some gauges soon. If you wasn't going to get the gauges, I would probably do the exhaust first. That's just my opinion. I'm sure someone else will chime in shortly with some more feedback. Hope this helps and welcome to the Garage! This is a good place to get alot of help with anything. There are alot of very knowledgable people here.

·
coreystroke02
171 Posts
I think you will be ok with the chip first since you are getting some gauges soon. If you wasn't going to get the gauges, I would probably do the exhaust first. That's just my opinion. I'm sure someone else will chime in shortly with some more feedback. Hope this helps and welcome to the Garage! This is a good place to get alot of help with anything. There are alot of very knowledgable people here.

·
coreystroke02
171 Posts
Welcome to the Garage! I would get the chip first since you're fixing to install some gauges. If you didn't have any gauges, I would probably get an exhaust first. Just my opinion. Good Luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts