The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some input , for those of you with a 1999-2003 7.3L psd which tuner do you use and why?

·
523 Posts
Well I got and 01 and I have the DP Tuner F5 (Surprise Surprise LOL) Stock,High Idle, 80eco, 80tow, 100performance, 120race, 140 aggressive... I mainly got it after reading all the good things people have said on this forum and others about Jody's tunes.. and Customer Service is Top Notch.. I have a Friend that had an EDGE programmer on his, wasn't really impressed with the performance tunes, even with tow programs it was still a snail with an empty trailer and another had the same on his Excursion.. Others I know have Banks and its still no match.. I have a Fresh Engine with very basic mod, mainly just Exhaust and modified Intake and in the 80econo tune i can keep up and pass them when they are using 100 and 120 settings.. If i toss it up to 120 i fill like im putting around town in a 6700lb Roush Mustang or something compared to the stock setting.. I got a old chevy with a supercharged big block and this big hoss of a F350 runs just as good as it does down the road when i need it to Move..

·
6,337 Posts
I run them all, differant chips for differant things...

·
90 Posts
DP works good....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts