The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm gonna toss all the stock black and green gauges, including my three Isspro gauges and change everything over to white. My truck is white, so I think white gauges would be a nice addition.

Problem is, I can't seem to find white instrument panel gauges with blue backlighting for the diesel models. Ebay has a few, but the tach is for a gasser. They have some for diesels with the correct tach, but they have blue flames and I think that looks too tacky. I just want a set of white gauges, with blue backlighting, with NO flames for my truck, I can't seem to find any. Anyone know where i could score a set?

·
57 Posts
I have a set in my 01. I think I got them from stylin concepts. They are white with the blue back lighting,no flames. Your right the flames are tacky. They also have the white backrounds for the heater and lights, I didnt get those yet though. If you want a pic I could do that for ya if you want.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES! I'd love a pic, would be very handy! Fire away!

·
99 cummins
160 Posts
Id like to have those too, my A-pillar guages are white/blue, so if I could get them all to match, that would be very soficticated. or however you spell it.

·
57 Posts
I will get pics tomorrow I tryied to get them tonight but thet didnt turn out very good here is one with the lights on. I did get them from stylinconcepts P/N WG111D-Gauges-Diamond Series
View attachment 14971

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,641 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts