The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who has atv's and what size. I have a 02 polaris 700 twin 4x4 with plow and my wife has a 02 yamaha grizzly 660 4x4 with winch. My son has 04 honda trx-90 and 02 suzuki LT-50. looking to buy something new soon. I like the brute force 750 4x4.

·
2,184 Posts
I've got an 2003 Suzuki Z-400 with A Over sized Kehein Carb. ,400EX Air Box , adjustable Ignition box, Works Front Shocks , and Shiney stuff to make it go faster...LOL

I love riding but it seems like everyone around here has gotten rid of the bikes??

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've got an 03 Suzuki Vinson. 500cc 4X4. I'd have a bigger one than a 500, but that's as big as I can get and still be able to get a manual shift and 4X4. I've got a wich, snowplow, ITP wheels and tires, game bag, HMF exhaust, jetted carb, and hi flow air filter. This thing is great. It will flat out fly when you want to have fun, or kick it in 4X4 and pull whatever you want or blast through mud. I like Suzuki quads. My previous one was an Arctic Cat 454 4X4. When I was shopping around for a new one, I found out that Arctic Cat usues Suzuki engines. I was looking at the Arctic Cat and Suzuki 500's. They are basically the same quad, but the Arctic Cat was about $800 more. So, I bought the Suzuki and put the extra money toward mods.

Nordi

·
Smokin' Stroker
16 Posts
I have:

2004 Honda Foreman ES 4x4 with 54" Warn plow
2002 Honda 400EX with too much stuff done to it to list here :evil:
2001 Honda TRX90 which I bought for my niece

Craig

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Highlifters makes the lift kits for the grizzly's. I want to get tracks for mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
2002 Honda 450 foreman S 4x4
1989 Honda 250R near mint condition

·
4,318 Posts
I have the 750 Brute Force and a 650 rincon.

If your thinking of the brute force, its a very, very nice quad!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HD_F250 said:
That’s not a HL lift on mine. I have a custom made lift with 24” GC.
I know highlifter's make lift kits but the axles are very expensive. What did you use for axles.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ISurvivedNMU said:
I have the 750 Brute Force and a 650 rincon.

My freind has a bruteforce 750 4x4. I think the suzuki 700 fuel injection is a slight faster than the brute force. Damn, the all haul ***. it comes down to the rider.:Thumbup:

·
2,035 Posts
Gorilla Axles...100%

Don't get those HL axles. No offense to HL, but the axles are made in Canada by Axle Systems?? I think is the name...they are nowhere near as strong as Gorilla.

·
2,035 Posts
slowford said:
My freind has a bruteforce 750 4x4. I think the suzuki 700 fuel injection is a slight faster than the brute force. Damn, the all haul ***. it comes down to the rider.:Thumbup:
Tuned properly the BF will eat up the KQ...

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
I am thinking about getting that Rhino Yami makes and trading in my bike...are they any good? All I do is ride bikes I've never messed with 4x4 atv's or 4x4 side x sides.

F

·
0 Posts
ISurvivedNMU said:
If you wanna be shown up by my 2004 Honda 500 Rubicon, 1.5 wide spacers, 26" mudders, warn winch, aluminum products belly plate, winch guard, and boot plates, K&N filter.LOL :roflmao:

·
806 Posts
2002 YELLOW Honda 450 Foreman S 4x4
That will not keep air in the rear stock tires

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BUCKSHOT said:
2002 YELLOW Honda 450 Foreman S 4x4
That will not keep air in the rear stock tires
LOL :roflmao: All my tires are flat. I have to pump them up every time I want to ride.:Thumbup:

1 - 20 of 133 Posts