The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was currious to see how many have a stealth pump and get your opinion of it. I love this pump, it has probally the best mod i have done. :happymugs

·
8,265 Posts
present and accounted for. So far...has done everything I've asked it to. Can't wait though until towing season to see how it pulls the fiver.

Reactions: dzljon

·
1,423 Posts
I have a stealth stage two and love it , Makes pressure right off idle and fast,No leaks and looks top notch ,I installed both and like the Stealth pumps the best! Fit,Finish ,value and most of all the performance.This pump Rock's:thumbsup

Reactions: dzljon

·
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just the 3 of us have these pumps? that can't be right! maybe we should be the stealth mafia:mafia1:

·
1,423 Posts
There are more out there ,they just do not want to get jumped by you know who! watch it is comming :fart The jump in and bash is comming, just watch for it :poke

Ron / RTA
PCP

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
I'd own a Stealth pump if I had the $$$$... One of these days. :goodvsevil

·
TDG Rocks!
393 Posts
me too..plus huge sticks and turbo and cant forget the trans!!

·
Riding solow on the Hog
286 Posts
Hey, Id admit to having one, but then thered be very little use in calling it a STEALTH.:haha

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
terminator here but im not a hater terminator stealth both are great

·
2,509 Posts
well I'll be running a BTS setup this year, but I wouldn't be afraid to run, a stealth, terminator, or a gen 3 :thumbsup

·
Pulling Sled for hire
174 Posts
I wouldn't be afraid to run, a stealth, terminator, or a gen 3 :thumbsup
:whs They're all good. I almost stepped up to a Stealth Stage 1 this year but decided to hold onto the money.

Justin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts