The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Rainman, if I see any moe pics of your truck i'm gonna lose my mind, that thing is sweeeet, if it wasn't so new and expensive I'd be all over that truck

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
That's a nice looking truck. Clean lines, and not real "look at me I think I'm important" BTW, I love the avatar!!! LOL LOL

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
That is a sharp lookin truck Rainman- tho wheres the pics of the front of the bed board thingie? I mean come on, that would be my buying point. LOL LOL

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rainman, how much room is in the backseat? I dont plan on putting any adults back there but I do have 3 kids LOL.

·
432 Posts
BONESTOCK said:
Rainman, how much room is in the backseat? I dont plan on putting any adults back there but I do have 3 kids LOL.
IF U GOT KIDS u better look at a F-250 Crew Cab or a Dodge 2500 Mega cab. i bought the wife an x-cab chevy at the first of ur. wish i would have gotten crew cab or mega cab to begin with. X-CAB ISNT ENOUGH ROOM FOR KIDS. Spend the few extra dollars for the room

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
not enough room for 3 kids maybe 1 when he or she is young or I would say 1 adult for a short distance like to pick up beer ! Its like driving a regular cab truck but you have room to put your **** so its out of the weather !

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
if you got three kids a crew cab or a dodge is in order, even my dad's x-cab dodge equivalent can have me sit in the back comfortable for long periods of time and I'm 5'10-6'0 depending on the convenience store I'm leavin and he's 6'1-6'2 and has his seat all the way back and I'm fine right behind him, but the ford or chevy ex-cabs don't cut it

·
Registered
635 Posts
NukleusX said:
That is a sharp lookin truck Rainman- tho wheres the pics of the front of the bed board thingie? I mean come on, that would be my buying point. LOL LOL
You can find those pics under the Christmas list thread.

- For 3 kids I would say your much better off going with a crew cab.

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts