The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the holidays are over and i`m ready to do the deletes. but i`m not sure who has a system that works. i`ve heard after the first of the year that there were going to be big improvements.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i haven't had a single problem with my BADP gen1. i use the edge to clear codes, so didn't need the code free. do other mods (egr, and egr cooler) will throw codes anyway. the programmer takes care of any of them.

·
643 Posts
7 months now and trouble free. I use a H&S delete pipe with the fooler box, EGR blocking plates and Edge juice w/att. to clear the EGR code. Trouble free so far and unbelievable MPG :thumbsup

·
95 Posts
do you have turbo back or just dpf delete,who sells the best for the money turbo back??

·
131 Posts
best bang for the money is turbo back, keep all the orig. parts though

·
95 Posts
also does it matter what the latest flash is when you add edge or other electronics

·
131 Posts
some say it does but you are deleting the parts to be changed and affected by it

Reactions: jlake

·
95 Posts
kinda what i thought but i missed that class at nasa on the electronics the last flash--AR-- was this monday mileage is up but feels like power is down a little too,hope my edge shows up soon:D

·
268 Posts
kinda what i thought but i missed that class at nasa on the electronics the last flash--AR-- was this monday mileage is up but feels like power is down a little too,hope my edge shows up soon:D
Your flash don't matter for chips like edge, it does matter for downloads like bullydog. And also the new flash has software that will put the truck in regen if it hasn't done one in a while. Every so many miles, and I'm not sure on how many it is. Only the newer code free kits can stop that, so if your running h&s stage 1 or 2, or badp gen 1 with the new flash, it will do a timed regen at some point. The new stuff coming out is unbelievable. It seems as though everybody is finally cracking these things, and it's all happening at once.:thumbsup

·
95 Posts
so do you think i should wait for my edge or go with something thats better,liked edge for the screen for monitoring, gauge pods are ok thought mine were always hard to read on my 01 who sells the h&s and does it have the foolers??

·
131 Posts
try the edge first you can always change if you want, try www.pdidiesel.com for h and s, the system is complete with the foolers

·
342 Posts
I just read a deal on the CT Performance "Off Road" module and they gusrantee no CEL or soft codes. I think they are from Canada but you know it will filter down here, just gonna have to look for it. They had it set up with the Flo Pro 5" turbo back delete system.

·
643 Posts
do you have turbo back or just dpf delete,who sells the best for the money turbo back??
No turbo back just delete pipe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts