The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who is planning on coming......I'll be there for sure....... :Thumbup:

·
Premium Member
5,220 Posts
I'm dang sure gonna try to get there....had a blast in Bowling Green! Sure hope I can get to Indy...........Swany, you going?

Kevin

·
whats this for?
92 Posts
planning on going as of now. you are talking about thunder in indy right? FOKISD is going down early saturday and leaving late saturday night. hope the work schedule will allow me to go... :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was going to go but will be doing a few days offshore, fishing. :)

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sid said:
I was going to go but will be doing a few days offshore, fishing. :)
The fish will be there when you get back........

·
28 Posts
I'll be there. Hopefully, I can get a michigan convoy going.

·
11 Second Truck Club
397 Posts
Good to see you guys here.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If we were to have an "unofficial gathering" of sorts, kind of a "meet and greet" if you will, when is everyone planning on showing up? Maybe I can find a place in the pits for us to gather and hang for a while.....

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Timbeaux38 said:
If we were to have an "unofficial gathering" of sorts, kind of a "meet and greet" if you will, when is everyone planning on showing up? Maybe I can find a place in the pits for us to gather and hang for a while.....
Do we know anyone with a camper there that might let us mingle/bs/grill out if we provide the beverages and food? That way we don't have to leave the grounds (?) and could work it in between events.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is kinda what I was thinking Andy... I have an EZ up Canopy and I know Brandon does too if we have to get together in the Pits... Of course, we could always hijack Preston's camper......

·
2,184 Posts
Timbeaux38 said:
Of course, we could always hijack Preston's camper......
Your wanting Shot aren't you??

An EZ-up Tent is the way to go..I don't know how IRP is but at Muncie there we're shade trees and Such all around..I don't think we'll get that here..Plus I think the Camping will be a little piece from the Tracks

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know we'll have the trucks up there, I'm gona try to drive up on Saturday as long as I don't have another show to go to. I here its a great race but I've never been.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
wideopen said:
Your wanting Shot aren't you??

An EZ-up Tent is the way to go..I don't know how IRP is but at Muncie there we're shade trees and Such all around..I don't think we'll get that here..Plus I think the Camping will be a little piece from the Tracks
If Preston lets you inside his mobile mansion for a few minutes you have to take your shoes off and not touch anything so what makes you think he'll let undesirables like us congregate near it. :roflmao:

I just bought a 10 x 10 canopy myself and it looks like the company is going to spring for a 12 x 12 for the Good Guys car show in TN that I'll be working so we'll have some shade.

I don't think Brandon is attending this one.

Is JeepyJohn attending this?

When my dad gets back from Dallas, TX this Saturday he is making a pit stop in MS at the butcher to pick up a whole cow and a whole pig that the family is splitting up in 1/3 rds. I'll be glad to chip in.

Whoever is coming from KY needs to stop and load up on those $6.99 12 backs of Bud Light. :p :bounce: :bow: :Thumbup:

·
2,184 Posts
John will be there but he is Moteling it.. Those 12-packs we're just a Fluke I think..not usally that price..unless you make it yourself

1 - 20 of 171 Posts