·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moreover, who is gonna dominate? :popcorn: :popcorn:

F

·
0 Posts
I am going to try to make it. Is the date set yet? Dominate, not me. I may dominate the drink 'till you do something stupid contest! Do we know where it's gonna be held exactly, and what the closest hotels will be? Tim, are you comin' outta the south?

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not gonna be able to make this one, but not to worry, there is a Southern Dyno day in the works right now... I figure it will be best to let those northern boys have a go at it and then we can get together and make them look bad....... LOL LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm planning on going. Is the date set for the 5th of Novemeber? Gonna try to bring some buds from home as well. Need to do my lift pump between now and then.

·
4,318 Posts
Sorry for the lack of info. The date is Nov 5th. Jason and I are working on getting a list of close hotels, and an addy of the place we are dynoing at. We are going to have all this together soon!

It will be posted in the Events and gathering... And I might bring the Jetta so I can get into the HP wars..

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you boys will need more than a jetta to one-up the southern boys HP wise..... Maybe if we add the Jetta's dyno # to the highest HP Northern rig....then ya'll may compete ....... LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TheBac said:
We may end up with a convoy...

I vote myself to be the "baseline" truck! LOL
Whazzup Bac? Where you been? We have missed your Avatar! :Thumbup:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Looks like we should have a good group of dmax's heading down. This will be our "pre-season testing session" And then we will roll them again in the spring to see if the Merchant Automotive Skunk Works project will really yield what we are looking for.....

Go BIG or go home!

·
4,318 Posts
dmaxalliTech said:
Looks like we should have a good group of dmax's heading down. This will be our "pre-season testing session" And then we will roll them again in the spring to see if the Merchant Automotive Skunk Works project will really yield what we are looking for.....

Go BIG or go home!
SWEET! Will you be bringing a tech2:shrug:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sweet! Looking forward to meeting the Michigan Crew.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Sounds like sme things are coming together.... By the end of the week all of the info will be posted in Events & Gatherings section. It looks like this is going to bring a pretty good turnout. :rockon: :rockon:

Thanks,
Jason

·
2,612 Posts
i would love to come but my truck is going in storage within the next 2 weeks, so maybe if you have one again i will make it.
thanks
fuzzy

·
4,318 Posts
I think I am going to try to recreate or beat the current SCT high dyno numbers in indy.... Just for fun...

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
how about a dyno day within o say 500 miles of me???????? get one of thoes and i will be there
robert
out

1 - 20 of 24 Posts