The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok all bs aside who make the best tunner for towing max gvw. this truck will never see a single day without towing at max gvw. the tunner needs to safe and we dont have time to test and tune. no exhaust or intake but we are putting in a egt-boost and fuel pressure gauges. the truck is a 2006 f-550 with the 6.0 automatic.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I run Dougs tow file at gogodiesel. I like it, but I am sure the other tuners are good also. I run well over 30k when fully loaded up.

·
571 Posts
All these guys can write tunes specific for your needs. Let them know how much you're going to be towing and they can set it up so you get more power, hopefully without having to worry too much about egt's.
I run ID's aggressive tow haul with jake (turbo brake). The jake feature is pretty nice when haulin the heavy loads. It really helps on the long down hill grades.

·
Registered
311 Posts
diesel71,

The TS Performance 5X Loader has the most linear HP of any product I have used to date and for towing that is very very important etc. Call us if you have any questions on it.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark_Craig said:
diesel71,

The TS Performance 5X Loader has the most linear HP of any product I have used to date and for towing that is very very important etc. Call us if you have any questions on it.

Mark @ DPPI
:thanks: i will call

·
1,155 Posts
doug is the man. exhaust would be really, really wise though.

·
SLAPS President
3,027 Posts
I agree, an exhaust would be a really good idea. It'll drop your EGT's quite a bit......

·
6,337 Posts
Exhaust would be the best thing you could do for that truck... The stock intake is a great design and flows good, so no need there. You should really go with a SCT tuner, they have the best tranny controls, best tuning all around, and the most dealers around...

Give Tadd at www.elite-diesel.com a call, or drop him a PM... Fast-6.0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts