The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ride, having withdrawls like a mofo. Currently riding a 800 mach Z, got into high-speed trail riding, looking for a powder sled.

·
4,318 Posts
I have only got the boat out once... I dont have time to miss riding... And NO SNOW yet....It just got warmmm

·
Registered
36 Posts
ISurvivedNMU said:
I have only got the boat out once... I dont have time to miss riding... And NO SNOW yet....It just got warmmm
What kind of boat do you have? You know of any boating-related forums/sites that are worth checking out? A friend just bought a new (used) boat and I'm a complete rookie. Looking for some other sites with discussion forums to see what other people are up to. I have no idea what's out there in terms of aftermarket performance for boats and would like to get some ideas (for him to spend more money, of course).

·
Registered
713 Posts
vmax 540s here, i miss the snow!

·
Registered
713 Posts
i fired mine up last night to make sure the crbs gont gum up

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check out this grass drag circuit to get you through till winter at www.psgdra.com. I sponsor one of my techs who will be running in the 800 pro stock class. When he fires it up on the track dyno and fills the shop with the smell of 114, everyone gets a bit giddy.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Track Dyno? That is sweet.....

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
00 Arctic Cat 550 Bear-Cat 500miles and a 1990 Ski-Doo 447 Safari GLX 8,000miles. Fun Fun Fun :evil:

·
28 Posts
800 RMK 151 EDGE
I cant wait the Big Horns teased me a couple weeks ago. I thought it was going to be a early season. But the way gas prices are I will have to take it easy this year instead of making it out every weekend.

·
TDG Member Since 2004?
584 Posts
Wtf?

BROKER said:
Now this is jonesing for snow ! LOL Sorry for the white whale in the foreground ! LOL
Are those guys actually skimming across the surface of that lake??? I've seen this done for short distances but it looks like they came all the way across!! :eek:

·
Haulin' Azz
3,111 Posts
They can go some pretty long distances. LOL Wild huh ! Takes a little getting used to , speed is everything.:Thumbup:

·
Haulin' Azz
3,111 Posts
My brother is the Dude when it comes to this , but I say he has a track 30 mph + . If you get your belt wet , its over . He closes up a few holes with duct tape too. You cant stop and start , you got to get in & out with speed.

·
377 Posts
Going up sunday again. Will be the 7th ride this season so far.
I have a 05 poo RMK 900 151 and a 01 doo summit x 700 144
We like climbing and boon docking.

·
Ol Dirt Contractor
2,803 Posts
BROKER said:
My brother is the Dude when it comes to this , but I say he has a track 30 mph + . If you get your belt wet , its over . He closes up a few holes with duct tape too. You cant stop and start , you got to get in & out with speed.
Agreed! We cross creeks mostly in the spring time and 30 mph is about the minimum to stay on top. Just so long as you don't have much more than a 4 foot drop and a smooth bank out it's a hoot. Duct tape all the openings is a must.:agreed:

Storm coming in today so I'm stuck at home...:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts