·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am!

Is the test-n-tune still on schedule?

Where's everybody stayin'?

prt
The test and tune at Commerce is not a part of the Smokin' 2009 event schedule. Its available to do if anyone wants to hook up and go. At this point if my truck is ready to hit the track I will most definitely be there working on my grin with all the new powaaahhh....:D

If it ends up there's not enough time Friday night to go then we'll just see everyone in White Plains on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
I plan to be there.

Commerce sounds like fun too, I'm not too sure I'll go though. I barely made 3 passes last time I went due to the amount of cars/trucks/bikes/Jr. dragsters and pro street trying to run. I got there at 6 when they open and It was 10:45 before I made the 3rd and final pass since they close at 11 :bang just a heads up :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Right now I plan on going BUT some stuff is going on right now at home that may change things.

·
1,709 Posts
Nope not me. Wish I was.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I plan on coming. Is there going to be a class for us twin turbo trucks to pull in ? I know of 6 or 7 that are coming that want to pull.

·
497 Posts
I will be there, hopefully!! Can't wait for this event!! :happymugs

·
1stGenpuller
160 Posts
yeah the outlaw division will be for trucks with twins, it is a run what you brung class. There is an 8,000lb and 8,500lb class so you can pull twice, once each weight class.

·
9/11/01 343
697 Posts
wheres this at ? and when

1 - 14 of 14 Posts