The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were planning on making the trip this year, will be our first one there, anyone camped at the fairgrounds during the event? Any info would be helpful, we could stay at the KOA in Terre Haute, In. but that pretty costly,

·
571 Posts
I'll be there. Haven't ever stayed at the fairgrounds though.

Reactions: Ohio Eddie

·
Upside Swordfish
1,917 Posts
were coming out for it. no idea where we're staying

·
Just about Broke
511 Posts
We're going to be there, staying at the drury inn.

·
2,509 Posts
I'll be there, we're staying at the econolodge.

i'm planning on getting there thursday night and pulling friday :thumbsup

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
we will be there.. Staying at the days inn on margarett road

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all, hope to get to meet everyone, we're planning on staying at the fairground campground, stop by and have a "cold one" or two with us, We have a 06 Black F-350, Crew cab, F/X 4x4, SWB, SRW truck and a Keystone Hideout camper. Can't wait, this will be our first time there.

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We're here, set up and kicked back, looks like it going to be a GREAT TIME, got here wednesday around 5:00 EST. 213 miles from the house, Indy was a mess as far as traffic accidents. We're in campsite #9 Stop in and say Hi.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
are the campsite employees there all night long?... We will be rolling in around 10pm or so tonite

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The fairground people are on site till around 6:00 everyday, if you come in after there gone they told me to go head an set up and they will square up with you the next day, all the electric is on and so is the water, they have plenty of outlets, but bring a extention power cord and extra water hose just in case your far from the pole and fauset, also you will probably should also have a gang fauset adapter for the water, they only have two water shut off for 4 to 6 sites. We're at campsite #9, Stop by.

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
sounds good... this is crazy that the campsite doesn't allow fires... :nunu:

·
Cowgirl with a CUMMINS!
532 Posts
We will be rollin in on friday.....WOOOHOOO, stayin at the Comfort Suites !

·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well after you see just how narrow the sites are you'll understand why, no fires, there probably woud be a lot of campers burned down, the sites are real close together, they did tell me theres 144 sites here,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts