The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos gonna get 1 when they come out.if i had the mony i would.i think that ford wont eff this up cuz they know they need a good motor.

·
Chirpin Tires...
1,402 Posts
i might get one about a year after they are out

·
1,415 Posts
If its when i need a new one i will get it first one out.

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
I would never buy a first year production. Even all the best enginering and teseting can't find every problem.

·
282 Posts
I had a 6.0 biult on 11/02 and it was the best truck I have had. I
sold it, DUMB a** :thumbdown:eek:wned

·
dagon dagon!
179 Posts
I will probably buy it when i find out how it operates and when it proves itself as a motor.

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would really like to see me gettin 1 to go to college in.but i guess ill be stuck my ole 6.9 for a while.

·
433 Posts
Once i give it an ole test drive and if they dont want 55k for it, i will have one! Oh and to make sure with the tuners that it will be a bigger monster than the 6.4 if not i will be getting an 09 6.4

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
I wont... To many filters and ****... this 6.4l is hard enough to get around all the stuff... the 6.7 is going to be 5 times worse! Unless you plan on keeping it stock, I would stay with the 6.4l and better yet the 6.0l

·
Hacky!
1,197 Posts
i would really like to see me gettin 1 to go to college in.but i guess ill be stuck my ole 6.9 for a while.
If she runs, keep her running... It wasn't long ago I just graduated from college, and I have a 96 F350 and still going strong. I will keep that thing till the day I die. I am trying to get another truck this year, a 6.0 F350.

·
140 Posts
I am really interested in this, I will be seriousely considering it after it's first year of production.

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
X2:happymugs

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
heck i think about it like this,if i dont get 1 my dad will.so at least ill get to ride in 1.

·
Ford F250 Dude
93 Posts
I think it will get me back in a Ford again. It will depend on mpg..... and initial reviews. So I will wait a bit and not be "the first on the block" to get one. I do kinda like the redo on the F150 and if the Scorpion doesn't make the grade, I will probably buy the F150.

·
Now Cummins Powered
234 Posts
I would consider one. My lease on my 6.4 is up in 2012. That will give me a yr of reading about how the new motor is turning out.:usflag

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
At this rate. There may be no other choice other then to buy Ford. Things are sounding worse and worse for GM and Chrysler

·
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is gm and crysler that deep in the hole

·
I Eat Rice
2,155 Posts
its really not looking good. GM's sales were down over %50. Chrysler not much better. They just keep slipping further and further behind.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts