The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to look at modding the truck again. There are a lot of posts about who has the most power but I haven't really seen any about who has the safest power. I'm sure all of them are safe as long as I don't abuse it but I'm just curious as to who you think has the safest program but still has lots of power. The last thing I want is a puker or a broken tranny.

Also, can someone please tell me who's who of all the tuners out there? I see lot's of names and screen names thrown out but sometimes it's hard putting two and two together. Anyone have a list of Company/name/screen name?

I'm driving from L.A. to Colorado and back in July and would love to have a little power and better mpg while I'm at it. TIA

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
DJ' Diesel - Domingo (djdieseltech), Vivian (mombenz), Chris (CBSuperDuty - me...)

Innovative Diesel - (InnovativeDiesel)

Biava - Jason (biavaperformance)

GoGo Diesel - Doug (PSDPlayer)

ATS - Tadd (Fast-6.0)

DP-Tuner - Jody & Diane (Seeya)

Hope that helps a little. I think all of the tuners here can produce nice and safe tunes.

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
Tadd would be my first choice or Innovative Diesel . I have not delt with the others but they all have good reputations.

·
2,691 Posts
They are all safe IF you go with an experienced tuner.
Try to save a few bucks and it may cost you in the long run.

I think DJ's tunes and customer service are the best, but I may be biased

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
Didn't you all forget about Choke on my Smoke and his awesome tunes???

Shouldn't the guys/gals w/ manual trannys get a cheaper rate since our tuning should be a lot easier....:Thumbup:

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
hhrecovery said:
Didn't you all forget about Choke on my Smoke and his awesome tunes???
I was going to bring that up :sofa but I fugured that would get me a time out LOL

Kyle

·
Registered
295 Posts
15 yard penalty...roughing the poster ................that's a first down !!!!

DP-TUNERS Jody is a strait shooter and a great guy to work with !

·
257 Posts
i have doug's tunes and i love them and his customer service is great and you get 24/7 tech suport with him and i mean 24/7 i sware the man does not sleep lol lol lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts