1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
The Oracle
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

Im looking for a new chip....cant decide between Tony Wildman or Elite Diesel

looking for, Stock, econo, tow, and holy S**T

who would you recomend?....either better than the other for OBS trucks?

thanks
~Tim

·
Registered
790 Posts
I would bet Tony has spent much more time tuning obs trucks than Elite has. Give him a call, you wont be sorry:Thumbup:

·
1,726 Posts
I have a chip from tony and it's awesome.

I have heard good things about Elite but most say that OBS trucks with stock injectors go with Tony hands down.

·
The Oracle
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
racehauler said:
I have a chip from tony and it's awesome.

I have heard good things about Elite but most say that OBS trucks with stock injectors go with Tony hands down.

thanks guys...i'll be doing stg2's(hopefully a H2E turbo too) in the late spring....does that effect your recomendations?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Tony's spent countless hours tuning on my truck when it had bdp stage 2's and h2e ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
i orderd a tony wildmen chip and he is really nice to deal with. i cant wait for my chip to get here

·
504 Posts
I say Tony for the OBS trucks for sure. They are both good, but you won't find any better than him for the obs trucks.

·
36 Posts
Joey, is there a hidden message in there?

Tom

·
6,337 Posts
Tadd has spent many hours with OBS trucks strapped to the dyno... And yes he has all the CP testing equitment.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm sure elite is pretty good, but I would say that OBS Live(aka Tony) is the best. JMO

·
Diesel-a-holic
43 Posts
another vote for the Wildman...Have been running his chip about a year or so and its just flat awesome... :Thumbup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
how do u get a hold of tony wildman? does he have a website or do u have to reach him by phone. i was also wondering what the wildman chips run pricewise for a 3 position. i am very interested

·
Registered
790 Posts
405-818-6365

·
Registered
1,181 Posts

·
TDG Mafia Member #73
1,003 Posts
On a stock injectored truck, Tony is one of the best around. When I go with stage 2's in a few weeks, I will be calling on Jody Tipton. I know quite a few who run DP's tunes on stage 2 trucks and they really run well and he also know how to avoid dangerous CP's.

·
14 Posts
mattymx said:
On a stock injectored truck, Tony is one of the best around. When I go with stage 2's in a few weeks, I will be calling on Jody Tipton. I know quite a few who run DP's tunes on stage 2 trucks and they really run well and he also know how to avoid dangerous CP's.

Tony can deffinately tune more than just a stock injectored truck. Nothing against Jody. But I would choose Tony all the way.:Thumbup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts