·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt know this, where aboughts? Oh and finally 200

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
It's in the 70's here,...how cold is it there?

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
48 right now, the last few weeks have been in the single digits with -15 below temps. we have already gotton like 3 feet of snow and now its all getting rained on and flooding crap out, then going back down to 25 tonight to freez and snow. it was 54 today. LOL dont like Wisconsin s weather, wait 10 minuts.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im up their all the time relaxing and 4wheeling in Nekoosa, in the town of roam. Or at castle rock lake campground.

·
424 Posts
thats where i used to live and my parents still do..... but you knew that bill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Westboro all the way. northern part of taylor county.

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hear you on that on. :thumbsup

·
19 Posts
Osh-vegas atleast thats wat a sign says off of 41

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice:thumbsup

·
348 Posts
So what is so bad about living in the State of Wisconsin? I grew up Living between LaCrosse and Billings,MT. Have Family in both places. My Mom is now living in Illinois. Wisconsin must be better than living in the land of Blogo man and the pay foy play politics of illinois. The most corrupt state in the United States of America. So states the united states atty .:goodvsevil

·
Hacky!
1,197 Posts
Hey der all. I am dead center of the Great State of Wisconsin "the land of cheese" yum yum. I live In Plover, WI which is basically part of Stevens Point. I used to live in Cuba City WI, and before that, I was living in Appleton and even before that I was born and raised in Antigo, WI. I love it here and wouldn't have it any other way. I for one welcome the cold and actually love it. I can't stand hot weather. Thats just me of course. Now I am in the center of basically everywhere else I used to live, becuase I landed the best job ever and I will retire here, or until they kick me out the door. But I do plan to farm here in Wisconsin and I want to buy a farm down south (Georgia, or North Carolina) also. Raise Vegetables. Anyways, I am in potato capital of the state of WI and love it. Go Packers!!! :thumbsup:happymugs

·
85 Posts
Plover here Love WI

·
2,710 Posts
I'm still exploring the site but i found the WI guys. . .

Mike

1 - 20 of 45 Posts