The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
you see the reviews people left? hahaha, jealous idiots.

·
1,649 Posts
a toyota as a work truck or a nissan, never seen one of them towing a gooseneck or have an ambulance body on them, or anything really, maybe some grocerys or a mountain bike LOL

·
1,415 Posts
thats great to see.

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
There are a lot of Ford haters out there!!!:wedgie It is amazing though that after 30+ years of Ford being #1 that there are those that still won't learn.:bang:

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Ya they still hate but its funny to throw the facts at them lmao.

·
30 Posts
Ford could have improved the not so stealer egr system, but by far they have the reliability,looks, and quality not matched by anyone else, especially not a import.

·
TDG Mafia Member #25
1,451 Posts
Those front tow hooks ain't nowhere as handy as the older body style superduty. Can't even fit the half inch chain hooks through with the bumper in the way. Gonna have to bust out the sawzaw and grinder for this one.

Adrianspeeder

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
i own 4 diff brand trucks , i have 2 06 tundra's, 1 03 tundra with 150k and never had any engine work done to it , now keep this in mind TOYOTA'S PICKUPS ARE ONLY HALF TONS NOT 1 TON'S , so i wish people would stop trying to compare them in payload and pulling capacity THERE NOT 3/4 or 1 tons!!!!!, now if ur comparing reliability most of the time imports have the domestics beat . i also own a f-350 and a 3/4 ton dodge and 3/4 ton duramax.

so guys please stop the toyota 1/2ton VS 3/4 or 1 ton ford payload and pulling crap it just shows very lil inteligence on your part

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
also toyota does make a med duty diesel truck and its called a HINO , and they are one of the best med duty cabover style trucks u can buy like the izuzu npr's

·
I like Pretty Girls!
1,332 Posts
i own 4 diff brand trucks , i have 2 06 tundra's, 1 03 tundra with 150k and never had any engine work done to it , now keep this in mind TOYOTA'S PICKUPS ARE ONLY HALF TONS NOT 1 TON'S , so i wish people would stop trying to compare them in payload and pulling capacity THERE NOT 3/4 or 1 tons!!!!!, now if ur comparing reliability most of the time imports have the domestics beat . i also own a f-350 and a 3/4 ton dodge and 3/4 ton duramax.

so guys please stop the toyota 1/2ton VS 3/4 or 1 ton ford payload and pulling crap it just shows very lil inteligence on your part
oooh someone is very sensitive with their yota!! You are right about them only being a half ton..... put a tidy tank and run up north in your Yota and a F-150 then come back and say how much you like it..... I have friends that have had both and now they JUST run the F-150.... The half ton in that senario seems to work better than the 1-tons (so they say). jsut in the sense they are cheaper to run but still has enough payload to do certain things.....

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
also toyota does make a med duty diesel truck and its called a HINO , and they are one of the best med duty cabover style trucks u can buy like the izuzu npr's
I think the 1/2T vs 3/4 ot 1T is more about the fact that a 1/2T isnt much of a work truck by most guys who use a truck for its purpose standards.

Now the med duty toyo your reffering to is made buy toyo but the engine isnt, its Hino just like CAT or International, Detroit ect ect. Not saying you were saying it was made by toyo just kinda sounded that way when I read it.

·
30 Posts
I do not compare them to anything, BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER OWN ONE BY CHIOCE. If we would all support american products our country wouldn't be in the shape it is today.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
yes a ford is a great work truck , the 03 yota tundra i have has been used for construction since the day it was bought new , also i might add it was rolled up on its side in a accident and still rolled back on it wheels and fired right back up and never even had to have the alignment done afterwards , there are many great trucks out there for a certain situation and prefrence, u wanna pull heavy azz loads buy a ford ,or a dodge or a dmax, , personally i think its all on what ya like , me if i gonna pull a small trailer i prefer the quiet, tight ride and handling of the tundra,

if gonna go get 15 rolls of hay on my goose im gonna grab the ford cuz i know the old ******* is gonna pull the chit outta it , .

but again i think its all in prefrence ,

but my vote goes for ford for pullin

yota for the quiet tight ride and handling

and chevy for the nice cushy ride i like when my three ruptured and bulged disks in my lower back are bothering me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts