The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
0 Posts
I dunno. With that dull black...yeah...pig butt ugly.

But...paint that grill and bumper to match the truck color...and it would be much better. I think I like the XL headlights better than the other type.

·
342 Posts
FordRacing200 said:
I used to like the base model nose, I didn't realize ford was doing one for this super duty, all i can say is YUCK!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. I have an '05 XL with the sealed beam lights and I really like how it looks. But if I get a new XL I think I'll have to go with the upgraded lights. Although I'll need to see a real '08 with the sealed beams before I can say for sure. Sometimes things look better in real life then they do in pictures.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Heh, the truck looks like a Pug. LOL

·
417 Posts
Definately at least paint everything to make it look like the SPORT edition.

I wonder how long before everyone starts thinking about getting the fender vents on the pre 6.4. I think that if they do function as vents, not sure, they would look good and help blow some steam.

·
172 Posts
I just threw up in my mouth...

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
looks like the whole front assembly was an after thought.

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HighTQCummins said:
looks like the whole front assembly was an after thought.
knowing ford it probably was, lol

·
'Ol Builder guy
7,051 Posts
All it looks like to me is the present day "XL" with the headlights below the park lights instead of the headlights above the park lights.

look at the bright side, you'll blind less oncoming drivers, maybe save a life....LOL

·
weird member
155 Posts
I think its cool looking,but then again I like rats milk.:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Is it just me or do ALL the headlights on ALL the superduties look like they were put in upside down.

I can see it now, Ford execs finally realize this iteration of the front end is quite different than their sketches, they walk up to the production manager and hand him one, uhhhhhhh, damn.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Ford realized that the head light’s where to high!!! bout time. I get a lot of complaints about my light’s shining threw the back window of the car I follow.

·
191 Posts
Id agree, not a real big fan of any of the 08 front ends but that XL is bad, local dealer has one,I stopped and looked at it today and it is jsut as bad in person as it is in the pictures.

·
Mafia member #6
1,714 Posts
I love the new headlight system at night,alot better visability than my 06. I'll get used to the looks in the daytime...

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
doob51 said:
I think its cool looking,but then again I like rats milk.:popcorn:
LOL Rat's Milk?!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts