The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i think im gonna put a stack on my truck. im looking for just one or maybe 2 depending on the deal of a 5"-7" mitre. closer to 7 the better :D :read. let me know if you guys have any for sale

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
If you want to be different when you come to Lima, don't put stacks on your truck. Everybody and their brother has stacks on their cummins, dirtymax, and powerstrokes around here. There is even a few nissan, rangers, and S-10's with themLOL Just thought I would give you my $.02

-French

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol okay french. i have been thinking about doing a dual side exit before the wheels? does anybody down there have that? lol. look forward to meetin ya when i get down there

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
I haven't seen anybody have an exhaust like that here yet. You would probably be the first:thumbsup Also, there is now a Ford Festiva with dual stacks rolling around here.

-French

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't seen anybody have an exhaust like that here yet. You would probably be the first:thumbsup Also, there is now a Ford Festiva with dual stacks rolling around here.

-French
wow i gotta give a big :thumbsup to that guy :bang. i know when i toured unoh the first thing i saw were like 3 sets of stacks pokin up in the parking lot for the dorms lol. but i might have to try that. if i get a tw or php chip tho id be polishing my rims daily :bang

·
194 Posts
I have 2 6" Mitre Cut stacks never been used Chrome if ya want 'em. $300 but negotiable. PM me if interested

·
just ish it
50 Posts
I have a single 5" turn out, but it is tall enough that you can cut it into a mider or whatever you want. It is in ok shape, been sittin around here forever and I have no use for it. $40 plus shipping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts