The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its a stretch but im looking for a fixer upper mustang as a gift for my dad.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
383 Posts
i got a 66 notch sitting in the back of th shop, blue with white vinyl top, aqua blue interior, 289/auto, cragar 5's, on nice firestone firehawks, good base to start from, has typical rust over wheel wells, decent chrome, cracked dashpad, but definatelty a good base to start a build up. lookin for $3500 located 30mi north of tulsa,ok

·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got a 66 notch sitting in the back of th shop, blue with white vinyl top, aqua blue interior, 289/auto, cragar 5's, on nice firestone firehawks, good base to start from, has typical rust over wheel wells, decent chrome, cracked dashpad, but definatelty a good base to start a build up. lookin for $3500 located 30mi north of tulsa,ok
thanks for the offer and sorry i took so long to read it but he just bought himself a bronco II project. he had no idea what i was planning so i dont want to bother him with another project all of a sudden. ill just wait untill he finishes it.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
383 Posts
no problem just sittin back there with the rest of the projects waiting on time and motivation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts