The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1 for the avi censors!
266 Posts
Dale_Lakin said:
:poke:

Any more input?
will let you know after trying to cross over a couple of obscure numbers.....

·
4,318 Posts
Dake, I did a search for ford... and got this

Sorry, there are no results matching your search criteria.
Please try again using different keywords

It would be nice to put in the make, model and year, and get a list of filters and prices that fit your truck...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the "Regular" search is not working however the "Advanced" search is... working on getting the "regular" working. We are going to put together a "Quick Reference" guide for all diesel Pickups

·
4,318 Posts
Not only diesel, but gas would be cool also! But a selection of filters for one application would be sweet!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ISurvivedNMU said:
Not only diesel, but gas would be cool also! But a selection of filters for one application would be sweet!
:umno:

When the gas boys wanna move up to a real truck then they can buy filters from us :poke:

·
The Big Meanie
5,220 Posts
Dale_Lakin said:
:umno:

When the gas boys wanna move up to a real truck then they can buy filters from us :poke:

:roflmao: :Thumbup: :roflmao: :Thumbup: :roflmao:

·
4,318 Posts
I did a search for ford in he advanced.. Searched everything.. I came up with a fuel injector for 99-03 something... If I do not know what my filter number is in fleetguard, how would I find that? Also do those vortec filters work in our trucks.. I read about them, but was unable to find a cross reference chart that made snese to me...

But the prices are great! Good job, that looks like a lot of work!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks good. I like being able to select shipping and view rates. Very nice

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks good, since you have already mentioned the search I won't mention it again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts