The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
i was debating on whether to paint my mirrors, and get painted door handles, and smoke all my lenses.... that truck just made me want to spend all of that money... DAMN THATS SHARP!

·
190 Posts
My brother-in-law is a painter and I am going to let him trick my truck something like this. Plan on letting his imagination run wild, those are sweet trucks.

·
56 Posts
that black truck is a front wheel drive idk if it was this website... i think it was, there was already a post about the sema trucks thats where i got that info from.
jim

·
2,126 Posts
I saw the truck at SEMA and it was cool from an engineering standpoint but was pretty dumb in my opinion.

·
Got Torque?
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's FWD only, so they have removed the entir rear drivetrain; this allows them to lower the bed to the extreme shown. For on-road, non-snow applications, it is probably pretty effective. I know that big boat wouldn't make it up my driveway in the snow! But it is a cool finish; I like the crew cab plus idea, that could be an interesting option for Ford to consider (to compete with Doge's MegaCab). But I'd keep 4wd and lift it!

Ralph

1 - 9 of 9 Posts