The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be nice to see how many tuned up 6.4's r planning to show up at TS?
Check in here.

Spartan u gona have the 310 out by then?

It's time to see the fords show the competion what's up ;)

·
53 Posts
I am deffinately going...makin the long haul from PA...Nutty could you hook me up with the 275 tune? I wanna dyno the truck while i"m down there for ****s n giggles... PM me with the info that you need from me! Thanks!

·
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you are thinkin of goin, go :). I want to see some 6.4's lay down some power. Hope some one can hit 600+ rwhp at TS. 700 would be killer!

·
2,183 Posts
Location and date?

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
Bowling Green, KY May 8th-9th

·
TDG #97
1,234 Posts
I am probably going but only if that 310 is out by then!

·
2,183 Posts
well, if it was about 8 hours closer I'd probably go, but 10 1/4 hours is just too much driving haha

·
242 Posts
Ill be out there in my 6.4 now since my fummins drag truck wont be done will be dynoing, pulling, and racing especially if i can get ahold of a 310 tune!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
20 Posts
I will be there

·
Registered
639 Posts
they won't risk their AMAZING reputation with the 6.4s tunes by releasing ANYTHING before its ready!!!
keep up the good work spartan, i love seeing what you guys are accomplishing
Your right, they wont risk numerous trucks, for a few bucks. They only risk a few at a time..lol

I am sure that if they felt 100% comfortable with the tune on everyones truck they would offer it.

·
Flyin' Hawaiian
146 Posts
I am 50/50 on it as of now. Possibly haul the goat up with me.

·
BLING BLING
636 Posts
Ill be heading out there. Nutty you can have all the seat time in my truck if you want. Be down there early friday. Should have my lift pump on by then.
Get your *** to TS Path. Id like to see your truck in person and it would be nice to show what these 6.4s can do. Dont think Ill get the tune you have by then unless Nutty works magic with his laptop while Im there. Rudys number seems to be low due to the dyno not loading right so 650 isnt a long shot on spray. Ryan

1 - 20 of 35 Posts